To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. We make a sincere attempt to see each client in a timely manner. Please note that emergency cases always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
- For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
- For your convenience, drop-off appointments are available. A drop-off means you could bring your pet at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for a couple of hours. Once Dr. Maya Pirok has examined your pet, she will discuss the diagnosis, treatment options, and discharge instructions with you by telephone or at pick-up.
- If you are running late to your appointment please contact our office. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late you may be charged a late fee or asked to reschedule.
- If you are unable to make your appointment please call our office to cancel or reschedule. Any client that does not show up to an appointment will need to put down a deposit before scheduling another visit.
Pet Medical Record Requests
Please allow 48 hours for complete records requests.
Please allow up to 48 hours for medication refills.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit, Care Credit and Cash.
Payment plans are also available to ensure your pets recovery comes first. Learn more about Care Credit.
Procedures and Surgeries
For surgical drop-off and hospitalization admit appointments a down payment equal to the lowest estimated amount is due at time of check-in. The remaining balance is due at the time of patient discharge.
Unfortunately, our return policy does not permit the return or exchange of pharmacy products (much like a human pharmacy). However, we are able to offer returns / exchanges of opened bags of pet food, as these items are guaranteed by the manufacturers.